Rose and Yesenia had a June wedding in 2021 instead of 2020. Yes, they were one of those weddings that had been postponed by the pandemic.
A June wedding is always an awesome choice for a summertime wedding. Usually, it’s perfect weather. However, Minnesota was dealing with incredibly high temperatures in June, so this wedding was very warm. However, Rose and Yesenia were more than excited to finally be getting married, regardless.
As stated above, they were supposed to get married in 2020. They were one of our many postponements, so we were very excited for this day. In between booking their wedding, we had done multiple photo shoots with the two of them. That included a family session and a couple session at the Minnesota State Fair. With those and their engagement session, we all knew each other quite well.
The day was gorgeous, with their ceremony being at the vineyard and the reception at the winery. It was SO nice to finally get to photograph their big day!
Highlights of the day:
– Their ceremony was in English, Spanish, and ASL.
– SMOKE BOMB PHOTOS! They did a group smoke bomb photo as well as a couple’s one at the end of the day.
– Rose had an AMAZING reception dress. It was all sparkly!
– They had a donut wall. We are suckers for donuts.
– They had a coffee cart! I recommend this for all weddings. It’s so cool.